Friday, February 19, 2016

Choices

Some smart weenie offered us the idea that life was all about choices.
Said Meister of wurst missed that some choices we make and some are made for us.
For example,
At Skillets diner today inWharton Texas the choice made for me was that I was old enough to have my own very special Section of the menu.
Never had my own impending humanity ever slapped me so hard in the face.
Ok enough with the pain and suffering 
Here is the photo. 


I'll have the 233 with pancakes and sausage !,



Later that day another their choice presented itself
Should we sleep in a fine hotel but eat trail mix and yogurt or should we have a couple of lattes and later eat cabrito and drink beer but sleep in a Wal mart parking lot?



Pierna and Negra Modelo por favor








1 comment: