Thursday, March 10, 2016

In search of the elusive mariposa

All over Mexico


Some of you may have notice the blog often has photos of,birds and/or butterflies.

Some may also realize what a pain in the butt it  is to get the shot.
The damn things won't sit still, or something comes along and eats it, or whatever.
Pictures of trees and flowers certainly are easier.

Anyway its easy to end up with a sore neck from bobbing around trying to,get a decent picture.
Butterflies will drive you crazy. Trust me, I have felt the pain.

So today, after an especially trying day giving exactly 113% effort to get the perfect shot I retired to an outdoor cafe in San Cristobal de las Casals in Chiapas and had a few rounds of the local firewater they call Pox (pronounced posh).

I feel much better now.

I recommend it for all of what ails you.

Off to bed 










He's no daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment